Sunday, June 1, 2014

The End of Days

The End of Days

26th May

By this point the weather is getting hot hot hot and all I want is ice cream.

I went to visit the Meiji Shrine

The entrance 














After the shrine I was in need of a good ice cream. So I went in search to Harajuku 







Some rockers born to the wrong century



May 27th 

A day for filming and for Jazz

Chester McCloud was out that day for a spot of filming, something is in the works

Later that day we sauntered to a jazz gig in Daikanyama at WGT, a very cool venue/bar/restaurant
http://weekendgaragetokyo.jp




The 28th May 

I had the honor of attending my cousin's Meowsical 


Colin the Balladeer 

Don Gato is dead!


THe fish has revived him!




The 29th has no record. I believe it was a day of rest and relaxation after all these other days of much rest and relaxation.


May 30th
PIZZA!

We had a pizza party and not much else happened that day ha! 




May 31st

Goodbye to the Kawais 

Okonomiyaki!


Goodbye to the most wonderful people.

I do not have much more time left in Japan and so I shall see you all in New Zealand soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment